Hollow Years of Post-Solitude...
  Hollow Years of Post-Solitude                                                                                                                             

    Post-SoLiTuDe                     

 
   
 

 

 

 

 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007

 

 

 

 

 

              


گاهی که تنها می شم و احساسات مالیخولیاییم می زنه بالا به نتایج جالبی می رسم...داشتم فکر می کردم اگه من باله می رقصیدم و با پارتنرم تو مسابقات سالیانهء پاتیناژ مثلا تو پاریس شرکت می کردیم الآن چقدر زندگیم با اینی که هست فرق داشت...اصلا شاید همهء مشکلات آدمایی مثل ما اینه که باله و پاتیناژ بلد نیستیم...همون روزی که آقای خلخالی پیست قصر یخو با کلنگ به فلان داد گور روح و روان ما رو کند...گور باباش!عوضش ما بیتلز داریم!


picture by Gelareh.Kh.H

There were bells on a hill
But I never heard them ringing
No, I never heard them at all
Till there was you
There were birds in the sky
But I never saw them winging
No, I never saw them at all
Till there was you
Then there was music and wonderful roses
they tell me in in sweet fragrant meadows
of dawn and dew
There was love all around
But I never heard it singing
No I never heard it at all
Till there was you
Then there was music and wonderful roses
they tell me in sweet fragrant meadows
of dawn and dew
There was love all around
But I never heard it singing
No I never heard it at all
Till there was you
Till there was you