Hollow Years of Post-Solitude...
  Hollow Years of Post-Solitude                                                                                                                             

    Post-SoLiTuDe                     

 
   
 

 

 

 

 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007

 

 

 

 

 

              

Exactly got nothin'o say now!Ya know?it's like bein alone and any thin...know?And...There's somethin that kinda hurts,ya know?An' every thin's just like...I dunno,ya know?am just gettin worse than any time,ya know?!oooooooooooooooooooh!Shit!just pull the plug!Coz' ...This time I know,ya know?!

Huh?



All this talk of getting old
It's getting me down my love
Like a cat in a bag, waiting to drown
This time I'm comin' down
And I hope you're thinking of me

As you lay down on your side
Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again
Now the drugs don't work

They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again
But I know I'm on a losing streak

'Cause I passed down my old street
And if you wanna show, then just let me know
And I'll sing in your ear again
Now the drugs don't work

They just make you worse
But I know I'll see your face again
'Cause baby, ooh, if heaven calls,

I'm coming, tooJust like you said, you leave my life, I'm better off dead


Yeah, I know I'll see your face again
Yeah, I know I'll see your face again
Yeah, I know I'll see your face again
Yeah, I know I'll see your face again

I'm never going down,
I'm never coming down
No more, no more, no more, no more, no more
I'm never coming down,
I'm never going down
No more, no more, no more, no more, no more

The Verve